Key topics include:
- Why is delivering an excellent level of client service important?
- How do we go about achieving this?
- Understanding the different levels of client service
- Ensuring that every contact the client has with the firm is positive and professional
- What lessons can we learn from other service sectors?
The course is highly interactive with case studies, role-plays and group-led discussions and includes a business simulation.
The purpose of the business simulation is to:
- Let you understand the factors that affect business performance
- Understand the value of matching the business to the market
- Analyse financial reports
- Make the most of business opportunities
- Keep costs under control
Delegates will then be divided into competing teams each bidding for four businesses. Once you have secured your business you can get to grips with the state of the business. You have all the accounts for the last six months and lots of other business information in your team folder, but basically it’s a total rebuild.
The key is to understand your market and then adopt a strategy to match market needs. Over six ‘half-year’ rounds you make decisions that will affect the bottom line. You’ll receive advice on pricing, advertising spend and staffing. A series of potential opportunities come your way. How will you evaluate them? Is your approach to be cautious, or do you show an entrepreneurial spirit?
On top of all of this, each quarter a series of crises occur that require your urgent attention – they all affect the bottom line and handling a crisis badly can make the difference between winning and losing!